Thursday 30 December 2010

New Year's Resolutions.

Half New Year's resolutions, half goals for the year I suppose.

1. Continue to be a 'non-smoker'.

2. Actually see how studying works out for me and try and get a 2:1.

3. Start reading.

4. Move away from Wycombe permanently.

5. Find a reasonable boyfriend. I'm totally lying: be single for the rest of my life.

6. Take myself a little more seriously.

7. Become a master cake maker.

8. Meet Lil Wayne.

9. Actually write my book consistently.

10. Get a job.

11. Quit Tesco :(

12. Stop drunk texting/ tweeting/ Facebooking.

13. Stop thinking I am funny.

14. Stop thinking it's acceptable to wink at people - I just look like I've got something in my eye.

15. Give up on diets completely.

16. Bomb Stamford Bridge.

17. Win the lottery so I can action my World Theme Park Tour.

18. Have 52 burrito weeks.

19. Stop dancing in public.

20. Join a band.

21. Audition for X-Factor... and win.

22. Date all of One Direction.

23. Marry Justin Bieber.

24. Continue hating Gareth Bale.

25. Make friends with my arch-nemesis.

26. Marry Michael Cera.

27. Become a little less insufferable.

28. Learn to text.

29. Appreciate my grandma every single day.

30. Hate Sandi Toksvig a bit more.

31. Start wearing considerably less make-up.

32. Avoid karaoke nights.

33. Pass my driving test.

34. Stop prank calling people.

35. Grow-up.

This list is entirely pointless. I am incorrigible.

No comments:

Post a Comment