Wednesday 1 December 2010

More of what I want for Christmas.

So last Christmas and birthday I couldn't think of anything I wanted. I ended up asking for the money I'd have spent on me being donated to charity.  I know what you're thinking, what an idiot. This year there will be no such mistake.

I want to be glowing, even when it's icy cold.
These Jimmy Choo for Hunter wellington boots. A ridiculous, yet necessary defence against the snow.

If I'm to grace the Labour doorstep it's imperative I do so in a comfortable, yet cool, manner.


I want to smell like Sienna Miller.

I want to use more creative and colourful language.  Malcolm Tucker is.

I want this, but only if Eric Northman or Jason Stackhouse is January.

Bon Temps represent.

I want to be able to live my life like this.

For casting spells and that.


This nail varnish is UNREAL. Out of production, but I can dream.


I'll never play it, but I like the idea of it.

Wheels and Dollbaby clothes are perfection.






Disney Couture castle pendant.

I genuinely plan to use this on nights out.

Vivienne Westwood's take on wellies.

Mac's limited edition tartan collection.

Alexander McQueen knuckle duster.
Greatest tattoo EVER.


Practical yet trendy: Hat FM.


If you don't know what this is give up now.


Tatty Divine for Penhaligon's.

Orange county drum kit. I want to be Mike Portnoy.





I still want a skateboard. I still want to learn to skate.


Next level.


Before I start I just want to say, Boy Better Know all day!


My second favourite member of Young Money.


Ceiling flex.
I want everything in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment