Thursday 3 November 2011

Welcome back into my world...

I used to update this loads, mainly to keep in touch with people I now hate, soooooo... It's getting towards to end of the year, so I thought I'd rejoin the self-indulgent blogging community by reassessing the objectives I set out for myself, on here, almost a year ago, and see how I am getting on. Maybe I can see if I can marry Lil Wayne before the year is out? N.b. I wrote this before Justin Bieber came out as a giant homophobe and pro-life douche, so my offer of marriage to him has obviously since been retracted. I'm aware that Lil Wayne is a massive sexist - and wrongly convicted felon - forgive me, sisters, for I have sinned, I still love him.

1. Continue to be a 'non-smoker'.PASS...

2. Actually see how studying works out for me and try and get a 2:1.PASS!!!

3. Start reading.PASS

4. Move away from Wycombe permanently.PASS

5. Find a reasonable boyfriend. I'm totally lying: be single for the rest of my life.PASS

6. Take myself a little more seriously.PASS 

7. Become a master cake maker.PASS 

8. Meet Lil Wayne.FAIL :( 

9. Actually write my book consistently.FAIL

10. Get a job.PASS

11. Quit Tesco :(PASS

12. Stop drunk texting/ tweeting/ Facebooking.PASS

13. Stop thinking I am funny.FAIL 

14. Stop thinking it's acceptable to wink at people - I just look like I've got something in my eye.PASS

15. Give up on diets completely.PASS 

16. Bomb Stamford Bridge.FAIL 

17. Win the lottery so I can action my World Theme Park Tour.FAIL 

18. Have 52 burrito weeks.SORT OF 

19. Stop dancing in public.FAIL 

20. Join a band.PASS 

21. Audition for X-Factor... and win.FAIL 

22. Date all of One Direction.FAIL 

23. Marry Justin Bieber.FAIL

24. Continue hating Gareth Bale. PASS

25. Make friends with my arch-nemesis.FAIL 

26. Marry Michael Cera. FAIL 

27. Become a little less insufferable.FAIL

28. Learn to text.PASS

29. Appreciate my grandma every single day.PASS

30. Hate Sandi Toksvig a bit more.PASS

31. Start wearing considerably less make-up.PASS (sort of) 

32. Avoid karaoke nights.FAIL

33. Pass my driving test. PASS

34. Stop prank calling people.FAIL

35. Grow-up PASS (ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment